We want everyone to enjoy their experience at Real Yoga. By following these guidelines, you will not only have a satisfying practice, but so will those around you. If there are any issues, do not hesitate to contact the us – your feedback is important!
Please follow these studio policies…
- Booking of classes is compulsory of at least 2 days in advance for all members and guests (RY members).
- Different classes have different attendance – so if there is a class that you are looking forward to attend, book early!
- Arrive 15 minutes before class starts.
- Guests may approach their assigned consultants to book / cancel their classes. Cancellation has to be done 3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Produce your membership cards upon check-in.
- If you require a mat towel, they can be rented at 20,000Rp each. Mat towels are compulsory for all hot yoga classes. Once you’re done using the towels, kindly drop them in the towel bins provided. Loss of mat towels can be replaced at 250,000Rp.
- For Yoga Wheel classes, members are required to bring a Yoga Wheel. Rental of Yoga Wheel is available at the reception counter at 25,000Rp each. Please return wheels to the reception counter after use.
- Clean your mat and space at the end of class.
- Remove shoes before entering studio.
- Leave mobile phones in the lockers provided.
- Please bring your own padlocks!
- Cancel your booking if you can no longer make your class so that we may offer the spot to another member.
- Observe silence in the studio and enter/exit quietly.
- Refrain from smoking or wearing strong perfumes prior to class.
Advise your instructor if…
- You are new to Real Yoga.
- You have medical considerations including injuries, pregnancy, or are taking medications that might require modifications.
- You prefer no hands-on physical corrections and adjustments.
- You need to leave class early.
- Consult your physician before beginning any sessions.
- Real Yoga changing rooms and showers are available for use by Real Yoga members and guests.
- It is best to enjoy yoga on an empty stomach or you may eat lightly before class starts. Please do keep yourself hydrated by drinking water before and after the class.
- Please store all belongings in the lockers provided. Items such as bags, mobile phones and electronical devices are strictly not allowed into the studio.
- Leave all troubles outside the studio and enjoy your practice!
Real Yoga is not responsible for any loss and/or damage to member’s belongings anywhere within the premise of the centre and we reserve the rights to cancel, change the class type and/or instructor without prior notice.